Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Days of Writing Challenge - Day 7


Warning !!! Tonight's post may be a little bit of me just rambling. Today was definately a Monday for me. It started by burning my thumb and just little mishaps all day continued. I did my best to not let it put me in a bad mood though. Those quotes I have put on here really helped as I kept thinking of them throughout the day today. So even though I had things that have happened I chose not to be in a bad mood. 

I always tell me kids when they are having a bad day that things will get better just you wait and see. I know things may not seem that way at the moment but trust that it is true. For my daughter a nice big hug always makes her feel better. For my son he is a lot like his mom and just wants some alone time to get over his slump. Another thing that always make me feel better is a big cry. Sometimes it just seems to make things go away. What do you like to help put you back in a good mood? A hug, a cry, or maybe quiet time. 

Tomorrow will be better. Now off the computer to do some reading as that always puts me in a better mood.  Here's to a good week to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Watching a favorite program or reading helps get me in a better mood. =)

    ReplyDelete