Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Writing Challenge - Day 8


Hello all - let's see what we can write about today. I am working on my post about Laura Ingalls Wilder and hope to have it ready to post tomorrow. There are just a couple of things I want to add to it. I am also thinking of some ideas to use for the rest of the month of writing without boring everyone too much. 

Today is my hardest post yet, I have done a couple of post with positive thoughts so I don't want to do anyone this week but I am having a hard time writing tonight. 


When I got home to day I had a good mail day as I received four books in the mail and only paid for one of them. The joys of winning books and reviewing them for others. My other blog Griperang's Bookmarks is where I post my reviews. I have the joy of helping a few authors to promote their books and to write fair and honest reviews in exchange for a copy of the book. Each day I also try to enter at least one contest to win books I want to read and it has paid off dearly. My love of books keeps me on my toes. 

What is a love of yours that you like to share with others?

No comments:

Post a Comment