Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days of Writing Challenge - Day 6


Hello all - today I am going to do another day of quotes. I promise tomorrow will be better. Thank you for sticking with me on this journey.


I wanted to start with this saying tonight as I think this is very important for everyone to read and live by. There is no need to compare yourself to others are you are great just the way you are. You never know the person you are comparing yourself to may have issues that you will never know about. The grass is not always greener on the other side. 


Here is another good saying that we could all use. I think this is a good challenge to do, in fact I will pick one day this week and try it and see if I can make it. People know me for complaining about things that I don't like, maybe by not complaining some of the negative will go away. What do you think, worth a try?


This is similar to the saying above but also different. We should each look for the good in each even if it is just one little thing, there is always something good in your day.  I challenge to to think of at least one good thing for each day and keep a note of it in a journal and at the end of the week, month, year look back and see how many good things you have. My good today - my daughter made supper for us all by herself for the first time and it was very good. 


On final thought here. This saying sums it all up. Learn to live by these sayings and life can only get better. I think I may have to print this out and put a copy of it on my desk so I can remember to live by these. 

Let me know your thoughts on my sayings this time around. Are you up for any of the challenges I mentioned?



2 comments:

  1. I love all of the above sayings! It would be nice to have them posted in the house somewhere so they can be seen daily as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyllis. I agree it would be nice to have them posted. I may have to do that one day

      Delete