Saturday, October 12, 2013

31 Days of Writing Challenge - Day 12


Today has been a pretty good day. I got to sleep in then had breakfast made for me. Since the weather was supposed to be nice my mom, daughter and I decided to do a girl's day out and we went to the zoo to take some of my daughter's senior pictures and then out to lunch. When I got home I helped my husband clean out one of our sheds and my dad did really good, he came out and helped by going through some of his old stuff and getting rid of it. Now I am sitting with my feet up and am going to do a little relaxing and reading. 

How did your Saturday go?

2 comments:

  1. My Saturday was great!! My daughter and Son in Law are visiting this weekend and I got to babysit my 3 week old granddaughter. Loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trip to the Zoo taking Senior photos sounds like fun! =)

    ReplyDelete