Friday, October 11, 2013

31 Days of Writing Challenge - Day 11


Thank goodness today is Friday and I have Monday off. This week has been a week of Mondays which has made the week very long. 

Since it is Friday I am going to talk about books as I plan on reading the weekend away. Right now I am reading A Wilder Rose by Susan Witting Albert. I will be posting a book review on my other blog later this weekend so I don't want to say much about it here other than it has been an interesting book that is about Rose Wilder Lane. 

I love looking for new books to read and put on a never ending book list. Here are a few that have caught my eye that I may want to read in the future: 

The Maid: A Novel of Joan of Arc by Kimberly Cutter
The Queen's Governess by Karen Harper
Christmas at Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
The Seamstress of Jamestown by Barbara Hettwer

What are some books that you are looking forward to reading?

1 comment:

  1. Im looking forward to some cozy mysteries and Christmas romances on my to be read shelf. =)

    ReplyDelete