Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday's Question of the Day

Hello all - I know it has been a little while since I have posted again. I have been thinking about what to write about. No matter what I have been thinking of this week it would all sound like just a bunch of rambling nonsense so instead I ended up not posting anything. Well I was cruising through my bloglovin tonight and came upon this meme by Good Choice Reading so I thought ok I can write about that, so here goes.


This Thursday's question is: Do you keep a bucket list?

I don't have a bucket list per-say. Years ago I read the book Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber. In this book the characters come up with their twenty wishes for life and scrapbook about them. Me being a scrapbooker and list maker jumped on this idea to make my own list. One thing you need to remember when making your list whether you call it a bucket list or twenty wishes is to not make them so out there that you will not reach them, some can be challenging to you and some need to be easy to reach. 

A few of mine were seeing both of my kids graduate high school, well my son has already done this and my daughter is a senior this year. Another was to meet Tim McGraw and Faith Hill as well as Brett and Deanna Favre. Of course if you know me at all another thing I want to do is to visit Lambeau Field - for you non-football lovers this is where the Green Bay Packers play. Something else I had on my list was to visit some historical places in the US such as Gettysburg. I am sure if I were to sit down again today and write a list I may have some different things on there that I want to do, then again maybe not. To me there is nothing wrong with writing down your dreams - your list can be as long or as short as you want it to be. 

What are some things you would have on your bucket list?


No comments:

Post a Comment