This meme is hosted by Colletta's Kitchen Sink and I thought it would be fitting for this blog. It is called 5 on Friday.
This week's five on Friday is list five things that made you smile this week. Here is my list:
1. Talking to my son on the phone for 30 minutes when he called me out of the blue.
2. Seeing pictures of my 3 year old nephew in the pool with his 19 year old sister having fun.
3. Giving out booklets and bookmarks at the library today to help an author promote her book.
4. Hearing my family say the new recipes I tried this week were great and keep them.
5. Joking with the young guys at work, they always know how to make the day go by faster.
Ok I am going to add a few extras here.
6. Getting a letter from an author that was very personal and you know she paid attention to your review blog.
7. Seeing my daughter smile and be happy about school this year.
8. Our cat Blue trying to "help" me whether it was preparing veggies for supper, folding towels or cleaning the bathroom.
9. Being able to help someone who calls at work and getting a thank you instead of being called names.
10. Having a four day weekend with no plans but to read.
Ok your turn what are five things that made you smile this week? I would love to hear them.