Sunday, July 14, 2013

Getting started on the first journey

Journey

jour-ney [jur-nee] noun
1.   a traveling from one place to another, usually taking a rather long time: trip
2.   a distance, course, or area traveled or suitable for traveling
3.   a period of travel
4.   passage or progress from one stage to another
      *** taken from dictionary.com

In life we have many journeys, some may be long some may be short. A journey can be a trip you take or a change you make in life. You may have taken many journeys in your life or just one. Some journeys are forced on you and some are chosen by you. Journeys can be fun, complicated, or sad but we all have them.
Whatever the journey may be it is always better to share with others.

I wanted to create this blog so I have a place I can go and write about things I am going through or going to try. This will be the place where I can track how I am doing in my new journeys. If you would like to follow me and help me though some of the journeys I may take now and in the future I would love that.

My first journey I am taking is a new healthy start in my diet. I will be writing more about this in the next day or two.

The posts I make to this blog may not be long and may not warrant a response but they will be my real thoughts. I may not post everyday or every week but I hope to post often.

Thank you for going on this journey with me and let's see where life takes us next.

2 comments: